Saturday 18 August 2018

Hamilton/Niagara July 26th

Back on July 26th I went on a little excursion to the Hamilton/Niagara region to see what I could see.


I saw a few things.

Wandering Glider

Sanderling

Yellow Warbler

Common Tern

Caspian Tern

I was also very pleased to see my Ontario lifer Fish Crow. Unfortunately, I had my camera lens on close focus mode (for butterflies and stuff), so I couldn't focus when the crow was close. I did eventually get a couple photos as it was flying away.




***This is a scheduled post, so if you are reading this within a couple weeks of when it was posted, I am currently on the coast of James Bay trying not to get eaten by a bear :-)

1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing photos of Common Terns. These are some great wildlife pictures! Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts. Nicely done!



    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete