Sunday 24 June 2018

More Moths

It has been incredibly busy as of late! I admit I have been slacking when it comes to the blog, but I find it much more enjoyable to be outside looking for "content" than sitting inside writing ;-)

Anyway, I have been able to set up the moth sheet some more in the last couple weeks, so I'll share some more photos. Exams wrap up on Tuesday, so after that there should (hopefully) be more posts as I am able to explore even more outside!

On a side note, myself and a bunch of my friends, fellow young naturalists, are doing a little *friendly competition* to see the most species in 2018, as well as see how many species we can find collectively. Already we are up to over 730 species! I embedded the iNaturalist project's latest additions on the side bar (below "about me") and you can view the project here.


Black-dotted Glyph (June 15)

 
Canadian Agonopterix Moth (June 15)
 
Large Yellow Underwing (June 16)

Double-banded Grass-Veneer (June 24)

Large Yellow Underwing (June 24)

Elegant Grass-Veneer (June 24)

American Idia (June 24)

Aproned Cenopis (June 24)

Single-dotted Wave (June 24)

Double-banded Grass-Veneer (June 24)

Armyworm Moth (June 24)

Bent-winged Owlet (June 24)

Wedgling Moth (June 24)

Red-shawled Moth (June 24)

Oblique-banded Leafroller (June 24)

Flame-shouldered Dart (June 24)

Unidentified moth (June 24)


Large Yellow Underwing (June 24)

Sod Webworm (June 24)

No comments:

Post a Comment