Tuesday 28 November 2017

Highlights from Haliburton (2015)

In August of 2015, I had the chance to camp around Haliburton, Ontario for a week. I had only the small camera, and I wasn't much of a photographer yet (I got started in mid-October 2015).

This weekend should give me some more content (hopefully!). I will be leading a group for the London CBC4Kids. If you know anyone in grades 3-8 who would be interested in taking part in this event, I strongly recommend that they do! Last year we found uncommon birds such as a Common Loon, Sandhill Cranes,  and a Red-headed Woodpecker! Other expected birds are Black-capped Chickadees (which may come to your hand!), Bald Eagles, ducks, geese, and woodpeckers. For more information, please see Nature London's website.

Water Spider sp. and Dragonfly Sp.


Common Loon











No comments:

Post a Comment