Sunday 15 October 2017

New Blog?!?!

Recently I reached out to some young birders and naturalists to see who would be interested in collaborating with me to create a blog where young people with interest similar to mine could come together and post about the stuff they've seen and the photos they've taken. I really don't know how this will turn out, but I'm sure that it will only get better as we go along!

Right now we are only in the early stages, but I hope to go public is a couple days, hopefully sooner. The biggest obstacle we are facing right now is picking a good name for the blog. If you wish to give us suggestions (I encourage you to), please comment below. Anything helps! The name should reflect the age of our authors (younger than most) and our interests (birding, nature etc.) Thanks in advance!

I will post the link here once we launch it, and watch for it at the side in my blog list!

If you know any young birders or young people interested in just nature in general, who would be interested in contributing, than have them contact me at birdsbugsbotanyblog@gmail.com. 

This blog is still my primary place that I will post, and I won't be posting less on here because of the other blog (however, I might write about the same event!). I hope to see everyone over there!

Good birding,
Quinten

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Wishing you all the best on getting the blog started! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea to get young people involved in sharing nature.
    I am sure those involved can come up with a good blog name.

    ReplyDelete